Friday, February 27, 2009

How many people can a pizza feed?




So tonight, David and I did what most exciting married couples do on Friday night date night...we went grocery shopping. Yes I know...don't be jealous! We are so busy during the week and we had tonight free, so too bad it was filled with errands. Anyway, we decided to try one of those Papa Murphy's Pizzas because we have never had one. So, we got the like supreme meat stuffed crust...(the sound your hearing is my heart going into cardiac arrest after eating that.) Anyway, we brought the pizza home, cooked it and dug in. What is hilarious to me about this pizza is that you can only eat one piece. We have so much of it left that it is ridiculous! And don't think we eat like a bird at the Higginbotham house...David and I have been known to mangle an entire pizza and then be looking for a snack! So seriously, I think this one pizza could have fed 8-10 adults. ONE PIZZA!!!! So, needless to say, we would like to open up our home to everyone we know...we will order 2 pizza's and be on our way! Seriously though give them a try. Its good stuff!

1 comments:

Gretta said...

We love Papa Murphy's! Not only are the prices great but I love cooking the pizza myself. That way I don't end up with overcooked pizza. You are so right though....they feed way more than Domino's or Pizza Hut! We just hate that they are all the way across town from our house.. :( It's worth the drive though!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger