Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm a DHP Warrior

As most of you know, my hubby is a fabulous photographer...and before he got to be extremely fabulous...I use to be his assistant...he now has a real assistant. Anywho...I was looking through some old pictures and found these that I thought were hilarious..

This one was on a bridal shoot where I promise God had to be mad at us that day. The wind was blowing like 500 miles an hour and I literally had to wrap my arms and legs around the light stand and hold it down with all my body weight to keep it from flying off and hitting the client. It was a mess...
DJH_8242.jpg

This next photo was from quite possibly the coldest day of the year last year. We did the photo's for Greg Abercrombie who was running for County Commission at the time and was later elected....anyways we had to get these pictures done for deadlines for his election material to go out. It was freezing...and his poor children and wife suffered through the freezing weather and made it look like it was the prettiest day of the year. I thought I was going to die, and I had on my big coat, gloves, scarf, etc. They are a wonderful family and we really enjoyed working with them!
DJH_5354.jpg

This last shot sums up most of the shoots I helped with....by the time we got done, I looked like death run over...but as long as the models looked good, that is all that matters!! :)
DJH_2859.jpg

Check out David's website if you have any upcoming photography needs!!
www.davidhphotography.com

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger