Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm caller 10....are you sure??



First off, let me start out by saying that I am not one of those lucky people that wins things all the time. I think sometimes that my name could be the only name in the hat, and they still wouldn't pull it out! Well friends...my luck changed today! I was listening to WDRM driving back from Madison and heard the all too familiar, be caller 10 to win something. Now let me tell you...I call ALL THE TIME and NEVER win. I will say that the majority of the time I will be like caller 7 or 8, but never the magic number 10. So, when they guy answered the phone, I expected to hear him say the usual, "You're caller 8, try again!" When he started asking me questions, I know I sounded like a total goober, because I couldn't believe I was the correct caller! So I won 2 tickets to see "He's Just Not That Into You," 2 tickets to "The Pink Panther," and two tickets plus a paw pass to the Dawg Days of Winter at the Bontanical Gardens that we get to take Wilson to. I am super pumped! Thanks WDRM, for finally not crushing my spirit like you normally do!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger