Monday, October 19, 2009

Always Try On...Even When Tired

IMG_7468 (by alhiggy08)

I decided to do a little Christmas shopping and in the midst of buying for others, decided to buy myself a nice pair of black running pants that were on sale. I was super excited, because I love a good deal. However, I had a buggy full of stuff and and been shopping for a couple of hours so, I skipped the dressing room and just thought...if they don't work, I'll take them back. (On a side note, I do not think I have EVER returned anything....even if it didn't work, its still hanging in my closet....because I ALWAYS try stuff on....) So, I was about to go run tonight when I remembered my new pair of pants in all the Christmas bags that I stashed away. So I put them on, they looked decent, felt decent, so I yanked the tags off. It wasn't until I caught a glimpse of myself as I was doing the "butt check" (ladies, you know what I'm talking about...how does my butt look in these pants??) that I realized they had this lovely little design right across the back of them. The funny thing was when I showed them to David and he told me it looked like I had a tramp stamp, which is one of those tattoos that everyone got there for awhile so when they were leaning over, their tattoo showed on their backside. Anywho, he got a kick out of it, and I am now going to be wearing shirts that cover this up...oh, and I had to run with my hand on my pants to keep them up tonight....so the moral of the story is, ALWAYS TRY THINGS ON BEFORE YOU BUY....EVEN IF YOU ARE TIRED!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger