Thursday, October 8, 2009

Girls Night Out!!

There's nothing like a good old fashioned Girls Night Out to rekindle the old friendships and also create new ones. Tonight, I ventured to Rachel's house for a lovely GNO. Of course there are some great friends of mine that were there, but there were also several ladies there that I did not know before, and now I feel like we are old friends! That's the thing about girls....we can connect with anyone at the drop of a hat and act like old friends even if we've only known each other for an hour! We all decided tonight that this will be a monthly event where we will get together for lots of fun. I hope Rachel doesn't mind....I think we nominated her to be the hostess because she did such a great job! So, if I don't see you before then ladies, I hope to see you next month! WAHOO!

IMG_7460 (by alhiggy08)

Me and Rachel...thanks again for a wonderful evening!! :)
IMG_7461 (by alhiggy08)

The group...
IMG_7463 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger