Monday, October 12, 2009

School Lunch Fun!!

IMG_7464 (by alhiggy08)
So on Friday, I was in Athens for work, and decided at the last minute to eat lunch with Bree and Kate. They didn't know I was coming which made it even better because they both got soooo excited. However, they were both disappointed when I didn't check them out...but I told them I had to work and maybe we could do it another day. Anyways, we feasted on a lovely BBQ sandwich lunch and some pretty good brownies with chocolate syrup on them. YUMMY! Actually, for a school lunch, it wasn't that bad. Although secretly, I was hoping that it would be square pizza and corn day...with peaches....that was always my favorite lunch! What was your favorite school lunch?

2 comments:

Joy said...

Tomato soup with peanut butter and honey sandwiches.Lovingly made by the lunchroom lady we called Granny.

The miscommunication post was so funny!

Meg0429 said...

French Fries and Ranch dressing. Back in the day where I could eat that every day and not gain a pound :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger