Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What an honor....

IMG_0068 (by alhiggy08)
At the Junior League meeting last night, I was totally surprised when they announced me as the Member of the Month for last month. It was a HUGE honor and I was totally humbled to get that award, especially when there are so many others that deserve it. Like this girl....
IMG_7465 (by alhiggy08)
The horse show would have NOT HAPPENED without Ms. Meg. She worked so hard and "showed her pony" with the best of them. She is one of my best buds and when we are together we always have a laugh. Meg is one of the most dependable people that I know and always there to lend a hand. She has a big test coming up, so ya'll throw some prayers up for her!! I know she will do well though...she always does!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger