Friday, October 16, 2009

Showing my pony...

This year, I am the chairman of the horse show out in Priceville...so since Wednesday, every spare moment outside of work has been consumed with this event....They have this....I guess you would call it a saying in the Racking Horse world, when they are competing where at a certain point in the show, they announcer says, "Show Your Pony" and that is the time they are suppose to make the horse go as fast as it can. Well, being the goofballs that we are, Meg and I got a kick out of the whole, "Show Your Pony" thing and it is quite a regular phrase we use these days. Rachel, our co-hort, even made us "Show Your Pony" visors which I wear ALL THE TIME! So, enough about that...last night, we were in charge of the dinner for all the horse people, and so I decided to take a quick picture before the chaos started...we had a great time together...but it is exhausting! Oh, and Meg is REALLY exhausted after holding up all of the Apple Lane Farms Sandwiches...thanks Macho Meg!

IMG_7465 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7466 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger