Monday, October 5, 2009

We are so cool.....

IMG_7458 (by alhiggy08)



It only took us 2 and 4 years respectively to take part in the "craze!!!" And by that, I mean we had a big night at the Higginbotham House. After much deliberating and denying his true inner nerd for 2 years, David broke down tonight and switched from being a faithful Verizon customer, to an Iphone user. I know, I know....everyone else already has one. Excuse us for being slow...and on another note, I watched Twilight for the first time tonight. I thought I would wait until all the intial hype wore off, but that doesn't seem to be happening, so I borrowed the movie from a friend and watched it. Now, before all you faithful Twilighter's burn me at the stake, hear me out. The movie was good, but maybe it was too hyped for me. I mean, I will not be going out and buying any Team Edward shirts or anything like that, but I did enjoy it. So yes, we are behind, but that is okay....we let everyone else work out all the kinks in stuff before we try it!

3 comments:

Lawren said...

Here's why you didn't get the craze. YOU DIDN'T READ THE BOOK!!! There's NO comparison! Movie is ok, but the book is a million times better. Read it. Ok, that's all I'm going to say about that.

Meghan said...

I broke down with the iPhone today too! I read the sookie stackhouse novels. That one is based on Trublood from HBO and they are good.

Jennifer Chambless said...

Totally with Law on this one. The movie doesn't hold a candle to the books! READ THEM!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger