Thursday, October 22, 2009

Workshop Update

IMG_0039 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0040 (by alhiggy08)

So we just got back from the Two Thrifty Sisters workshop and it was wonderful!!! They had so many good ideas about saving money, combining coupons (which I didn't know you could do), getting register rewards, raincheck, the list goes on and on! And, to top the evening off, Micah and I BOTH won door prizes! I got a free haircut and she got a free facial. WHOOOT WHOOT!! I have been a coupon lady, but never knew exactly how they all maximized their coupon spending, but boy they do! Fun fact, which everyone else probably already knows but me, but did you know that at Publix for their buy one get one item, if you only buy 1, it is half price, and you can use a competitors coupon and a manufacturers coupon as well, so you are basically getting the item for free. I know!! I almost passed out! I will start posting some of my finds so you guys can get them too! Hope everyone has had a great week so far!!

1 comments:

Gretta said...

Wish I could have gone to the workshop...I love saving money since we have so many kids! Had no idea you could do that at Publix either but I usually save at least $50 a week in coupons at Publix. Love that store.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger