Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Showers Excitement

IMG_7109 (by alhiggy08)

On Sunday afternoon, I went to Braswell's Hair and Body for a baby shower for my friend and hair stylist Stephanie. It was really cute and they had it decorated super nice in there! Stephanie has been doing my hair for about a year or so now and I absolutely love her! She is the only person in my entire life that after they did my hair, I could actually go out in public. Most people don't know what to do with all this hair and the curls just make it a hot mess if you don't have this kind of hair. The first time she did my hair I almost hugged her. Imagine having to go home every time you paid a bazillion dollars to have your hair done and immediately re-doing it. Sucks big time! Anyways, back to the baby shower. Stephanie is one of those people that everybody loves. She now does Davids hair too and he feels the same way. She marches to the beat of her own drum and I admire that about her. So when she told me her baby was going to be named Rowdy, I about fell in the floor. Rowdy?? The first thing that popped into my head was this girl I knew in college that her nickname was Rowdy, but it was for some not so good reasons...one involving a trip to the emergency room to have something removed from inside her...you get the picture....however, the name has now grown on me and I absolutely love it! I just hope he doesn't live up to his name too much!! :)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger