Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome home....to a crime scene




On Thursday after work, David, Vick and I headed down to the beach for a little vaca....I was really excited and needed a break big time. So, we had a lovely weekend (more pictures to come on that soon) when on Saturday morning we get a phone call from our neighbor asking if we are having a good trip. David tells him yes and he says, "Well do you want me to ruin it?" We always freak out and think something is wrong with Wilson, but thank goodness it wasn't. However, David's car and 3 other cars got broken into on our street. Luckily the thugs didn't take anything, left 2 checkbooks in the front seat and two envelopes that said "payment enclosed" but just went through everything in David's car. It makes me so mad I could just whip the crap out of them. Who does that???? How about go out and get a job and quit stealing from other people!! We heard from other friends, that their cars and houses got broken into as well. I am going to start sitting on the front porch with a shotgun and pray those buttheads come back again. ARRRHH!!! What is the world coming to?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stinks. Although I'm not sure needing to get you out of jail for battery with a deadly weapon is a good idea either.

I had my apartment broken into after college. They got away with a lot more. You live differently putting things away and keeping your car clean.

Had some friends who got their garage broken into. She left her purse in her car in the garage. They stole it.

I know ... we need better peoplle int he world.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger