Thursday, July 16, 2009

Las Vegas....Here I Come!

IMG_7102 (by alhiggy08)
A couple of weeks ago, David was out of town on business. I had a little extra time on my hands so I decided to go shopping. Now, before you judge me....I will say, I use to be a HUGE shopper....it was my stress relief, my therapy, and my favorite past-time. However, I do not like shopping as much anymore. Its more of a hassle for me...I digress. Anyways, I decided to hit some stores and boy did I luck out. If I was a betting woman, I would have hopped a plane to Las Vegas because I was on fire that day. Everything I touched not only fit, but looked so cute which NEVER happens to me. I even bought a swimsuit...that is right...a swimsuit!! Haven't bought one of those in a couple of years. I have gotten so many complements on the clothes that I have worn so far, and there are several that I haven't worn out yet. To make things even better, most everything was on sale! What a day! The universe only lines up like that like once every 10 years or so, so I know it will be awhile before I hit the jackpot like that again!

3 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

Help a sister out! Where did you find such good deals? I love the blue one on the end!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous. I love the blue one as well

Ann Taylor said...

The one with blue and green flowers is my favorite! Where did you go shopping?


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger