Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Part 3-The Finale....

For the first time, we took our boat out to watch the fireworks from the water at Point Mallard. Now, I am a super FREAK about the boat, and from going to Point Mallard growing up in my parents boat and other friends boats, I vowed I would not ever do that. It is like the biggest cluster in the world. Everyone is crammed into this tiny spot on the water and when the last firework explodes, its like Nascar with everyone trying to race and get out. A couple of years ago, the boat I was in actually got hit by some redneck who didn't know how to drive, and it was quite traumatic. Anyways, I didn't go back into the slew at Point Mallard, instead we stayed out in the main channel. It was really nice and quiet and we were all by ourselves. Me, David and my mom went and had a ball. Oh, on a side note, I almost threw David out of the boat when I hit a cruiser wave in the pitch black....it was hilarious after I realized he was still in the boat. Vick was facing backwards and didn't know what happened...oh the joys of driving at night!! Anyways, here are some shots of our evening.

IMG_6987 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6989 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6993 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6994 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6997 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger