Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Romantic Evening in Cullman....

On Friday after work, David and I jetted off to the big town of Cullman. We are looking at some real estate there, and afterwards, we decided to have dinner at the finest eating establishment there....the Allsteak. When I worked in Cullman, we use to eat there a good deal, but we haven't been in about a year or more and there are also new owners. (Oh, on a sidenote, this was right after David pulled a tick off my neck...that is a whole other story...) Anyways, we noticed the prices were quite a bit higher than they were the last time we ate there. I am always weird about spending a large amount of money on food, because after you eat it, you get just a brief enjoyment and then you have nothing to show for it. However, David convinced me to try the Bleu Cheese Filet Mignon after I mentioned it and boy am I glad I did. This was in the top 5 meals I have ever eaten in my life. It was like $24.00, but after tasting it I would have paid twice that!! David also had a wonderful meal as well and we ate until we couldn't eat anymore...then they brought out the famous orange rolls, and I managed to jam one of those down my throat as well! :) So, if you are in Cullman, or at least close, you need to try the Allsteak. Its awesome!

This was my steak, mid meal...if I would have known how delicious it was going to be, I would have taken a picture at the beginning when they brought it out all yummy looking!
IMG_7105 (by alhiggy08)

This was David attempting to "make love" to his steak because it was so good. He asked me if I cared that he was having an affair with his steak....after tasting mine, I did not! :)
IMG_7106 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger