Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let Me Tell Ya About My Morning....


So I have a new fitness goal on the horizon since the Triathlon is complete. My friend Cristi talked me into doing a half marathon, so keep your fingers crossed. I am not a good runner....I would actually describe myself as more of a yogger....anyways, I went running this morning before work and all was going well until I felt something on my forehead. I thought it was a rain drop falling from a tree or something, but alas, there was no rain nor dew this morning. I wiped my hand across it and looked at it....it was green...yep, bird diarrhea green. I almost died. It had started running down my forehead and thank goodness I didn't just keep assuming it was a water droplet or I would have had poop in my eye. Then, as I am continuing my run, I am thinking about all the germs and stuff we have learned about in class...okay, I could die from the avian bird flu...can you catch E. coli from bird poop....etc. Lots of thoughts are going through my mind. When I get finished though, I get back into the car and I had like smeared it up where part of it had dried in my bangs. Real cute....I texted David about what happened and he told me it was good luck. I hope he gets pooped on real soon...

1 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

Hilarious! Good luck with the half-marathon training! That's awesome.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger