Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well I am back from the dead....

Or at least my memory is!!! Thanks to everyone that called and checked on me for my VERY minor procedure. There are so many people dealing with big stuff, I felt guilty that people even wasted time thinking about my little procedure. David and I just finished dinner after class at Maria Bonita where we talked about all the things that happened while I was "out of it" yet acted very aware. When they tell you not to sign any legal documents, drive or anything like that, they mean it. David said that the whole situation was much more comical now that he realized I still didn't know what I was doing. Anywho...enough about colonoscopy's...on to more fun stuff. One of the things I love about summer, which is a very tiny thing, is when I take my mom's dog Raja to get her summer cut. She is a chow and has a TON of hair, and she always looks like a little toy when I go pick her up. You can just tell she thinks she is sassy. Here is a shot of her after her haircut. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!!

IMG_6945 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger