Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Orange Beach

On Thursday after work, and 30 minutes after my mom got off a plane from New Jersey, me, David and Vick headed to the beach. We stopped in Montgomery to have dinner with David's brother John at Moe's. I love Moe's...but never eat there. After multiple restroom stops, we finally made it down to the beach around 12:30. The next day we leisurely got up and went to the beach where David and I acted like 12 year olds and road boogie boards forever!

IMG_7042 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7034 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7038 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7031 (by alhiggy08)
It was really fun though. I remember being little and riding those things until I rubbed the skin off my chest and stomach...good times! We then went out to eat at a place called Cosmo's. My cousin Eddie recommended it to us and told us to get the Firecracker Shrimp as an appetizer. Wow it was delicious....
IMG_7049 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7046 (by alhiggy08)
We came back and did a little swimming in the pool which was nice as well.
IMG_7062 (by alhiggy08)
Day two was a repeat of day one, going to the beach, riding boogie boards and then we went to Doc's Seafood Shack which was another recommendation of Eddie's and it was fantastic too!
IMG_7043 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7091 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7089 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7101 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7100 (by alhiggy08)

I love these little short vacations. They are so much fun to me. After a week long vacation, you are so behind at work and I start worrying about day 3 into it about everything piling up and how much I will have to do when I am home. Plus I think you can stretch out your vacation days a whole lot longer doing it this way. Anyways, I hope everyone else had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Gretta said...

I have a recipe for Firecracker Shrimp if you liked them. I made 25 skewers of 5 shrimp each for the 4th and they were all ate! They are really hot though! :) If you want the recipe, just let me know.

LSUMom said...

Could I have the recipe?


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger