Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Junior League New Member Social

So tonight we had a wonderful social at Cathorine's house in Old Decatur. It was kind of bad weather, but we had a great turn out and I got to meet and reconnect with a lot of people I haven't seen in forever! We have so much going on in League this year and we are already off to a great start. I am the chairman of the Horse Show in October, so my partner in crime Meg and I have been working hard already. One thing about Junior League that I enjoy so much is that we do a great deal of volunteer work in our community, but you are doing it with a group of your friends, so it doesn't seem like work at all. We always have a great time together and get a lot accomplished at the same time. If you are interested in joining Junior League, shoot me a message and I will get you the information!
IMG_7115 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7116 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7117 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7119 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

Love the pictures. I wondered last night if you were taking pictures for your blog. Looks great. We did have a wonderful turn out!!! I really hope ALL of those people there last night join. I just wish I couldn't talked to more people. I have never been the best at being a "social butterfly". I didn't even get to eat :( It was fun! You looked so cute! I LOVED your dress!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger