Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sub Deb Best!!!




On Tuesday night I had another sad realization of my old lady status. I had been in Rainbow City all day for work, got back in just enough time to meet David for a maternity photo shoot and then got home around 8:30. I was exhausted....well, my normal routine is to change out of my work clothes into my famous ugly blue bathrobe. (I have blogged about this bathrobe before) So, we were lounging around when someone starts beating on our front door. It was one of those knocks, like something is wrong, so I jumped up and ran to the door. To my surprise, when I opened it, there were 5 teenage girls in Sub Deb jerseys standing on my porch. They asked me if I would take a picture with them since I was a Sub Deb Alumni...well, sure I said. Now comes the old lady part....my exact words were, "Only if you will let me change out of my bathrobe first...." They graciously waited. Thanks ladies...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm shaking my head and rolling my eyes.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger