Thursday, May 21, 2009

Disney Knows How To Do It!




So for the past several months, David and I have been debating on what to do for our anniversary this year. That is normally when we take a big trip, and we were looking into lots of options this year. I am a cruise fan...I don't know why, but that is my idea of a vacation. No one can get you on the phone, everything is planned for you, people clean up after you and bring you pizza by the pool...hello...PARADISE! However, David said that he is not that wild about cruises, he doesn't mind them, but he hasn't been on one yet that just knocked his socks off. He was wanting to go to Orlando, stay in a nice resort and go to the Disney parks and stuff. Well, leave it to Disney to help out this couple in need. We are going to do the 7 night land and sea vacation from Disney and their cruise line. I am really pumped about it, because I went on a Disney Cruise when I was young and it was the most awesome vacation ever! I talked to a friend from church who just got back from one because I was concerned we would look like pedophiles going on this cruise with no kids. He said that was not the case, that there are alot of people that go without children and whole areas just for adults that no kids are allowed in. So, we will fly to Port Canaveral, go on the cruise for 3 nights, then get back, stay in Animal Kingdom for 4 nights and visit the parks during those days. Win win for all involved. I am, of course, looking for a coupon of some sort for this trip, so if you know of any Disney discounts, let me know!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Anna- We did a Disney cruise a couple of years ago and booked through Expedia instead of Disney and saved a good bit so you might check that out. You guys will have lots of fun. I remember us talking about it when we were on the cruise that it would be fun even if you don't have kids. Have fun!--Becky B


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger