Thursday, May 7, 2009

Frazzled Female....




As most of you know, I have been participating in a Bible study series called The Frazzled Female. Tonight is our last night, as we have finished the series. I think we are going to continue with another book, but we officially will finish this study tonight. If you are interested in a Bible study, or just learning about how to have a more intimate relationship with the Lord, I highly recommend this book. During the last weeks lesson, my favorite part was talking about experiencing a time when God was speaking to you about something in your life. It had you write down what that experience was and then listed the Bible verse (which has always been my favorite) "I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

With all the uncertainty in this world, if you can remember this verse and take it to heart, even when bad things happen to you, you know that it is all part of the PLAN. That is comforting to me. So, pick up a copy of the Frazzled Female!

This Bible study has introduced me to several women that I did not know before. We all come from different backgrounds, go to different churches and have different views on religion. It has been wonderful getting to see everyones perspective and the greatest thing about the study is that whether you are Church of Christ, Baptist, Presbyterian or Lutheran, we all LOVE THE LORD and that is what matters!!

**On a side note, I did notice that there were no Bible studies called The Frazzled Male, Stressed Dude, or "Man-ic Attack..." Wonder why that is.... :)

1 comments:

Bart said...

We don't need no stinkin' group improvement course. We have our shizel together! Glad to hear you gals are getting fixed though. I crack myself up.

(You know I'm a kidder... please, no hate emails and don't tell my wife what I said.)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger