Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rodeo Fun!

On Friday night, we gambled with the Mother Nature, and went out to the rodeo in Athens. I wish I could find a picture, but I didn't have the time, nor desire to go digging through my mom's bazillion picture albums to find the picture of when I was Miss Rodeo Queen. Maybe I will find it and post it later...anyways, I digress. So we ended up going and it sprinkled maybe a little bit, but nothing major. As we were walking in, our neighbor AJ McCloud on WDRM stopped us and we were talking. He was about to do a live broadcast and asked if we would comment about the rodeo. Now, I am a trained professional in public relations...I should be ready at all times to "make a statement/give a comment." We had about 30 seconds before we were on...and I went blank...I am talking BLANK!! So, when he put the microphone in my face, what came out was just by the grace of God. It wasn't my best, but definitely not my worst. David of course had to throw in something goofy as usual...you can listen to it here...



So after our 30 seconds of fame, we went on in to enjoy a wonderful night at the rodeo. Here are some shots from the night....

David is obviously a little more excited than I am...
IMG_6777

It is my goal next year to carry the flag...ya'll watch out!
IMG_6780

A little chuck wagon racing...
IMG_6787

And of course our favorite...the bull riding!
IMG_6790

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger