Saturday, May 30, 2009

Steven's Birthday!

Today we celebrated Steven's 12th birthday at Liberty Paintball. We had a great time, the weather was beautiful, and no one got hurt...so it was a good day! I have only played paintball once before, and I liked it, but it was also like one of those love/hate relationships. Its fun, but the entire time I am so nervous about being shot and anticipating the pain, that I almost like it when I finally get out. Weird I know...I got hit 3 times today...once in the finger, which hurts like the devil, once in the side and the third time one grazed the top of my head and I looked like a skunk from the streak of paint going down the middle of my head!! Steven invited some of his friends from school as well as my other nephews and we really enjoyed it. I highly recommend Liberty Paintball...the staff was really nice and accommodating. I still can't believe Steven is 12...Happy Birthday Nub!!

IMG_6845

IMG_6847

IMG_6850

IMG_6855

IMG_6858

IMG_6859

IMG_6866

IMG_6868

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger