Friday, May 8, 2009

Rain Rain, Go Away!

Oh how I long for the day when we can do this....
IMG_5606.JPG

And Wilson wants to do this...
IMG_5610.JPG

I was planning on putting the boat at The Brickyard in April...well considering it was like 12 degrees and raining for most of the month, I have not done that yet. These white legs need some sun BAD...I have such cute spring/summer clothes, but I can't wear them because of the lack of tan. Oh well...ya'll may just have to put on your sunglasses as I emerge with my blinding white legs if it doesn't stop raining soon! I love the summer time...boating and being at the river are my favorite things ever. This summer should be interesting though because I am taking a class that meets 3 nights a week until 9:00 at night. YUCK! It was a class I wasn't looking forward to taking anyways, so I figured I would get it done quickly. I have always felt very fortunate to live close to the water...I know most people don't like the river, or think its gross...well, you are missing out my friend! I drank more of that water growing up from spills off of ski's, tubes and knee-boarding and look how I turned out...healthy as a horse! :) Most people prefer Smith Lake, but that place terrifies me....there are some spooky things in that deep water...oh and not to mention that deep water...you go down in it, and no one will find you. They can't drag the bottom of a lake so deep there are whole cities underneath it. That is a little morbid, but at least if I go down in the river, surely they can find me....I digress...Anyone doing anything exciting this summer...or when it stops raining?

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger