Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ahhh...Memories!!

During David's recovery, we have had the first weekend since we have been married (almost 3 years now) that we didn't go anywhere or work. It was nice, yet weird at the same time. We typically don't sit still that long. Anyways, we had movie night 2 nights in a row, which is unheard of, and we stumbled upon our wedding video that David made to play during our ceremony that told our story. I thought this was a really cool idea and he put a lot of hard work into it. It is nice to look back at all the fun things we have done together....so watch it and let me know what you think!!


Our Story from David Higginbotham on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome!

Leanne Helums said...

That is the sweetest thing.

Meg0429 said...

I loved that video and the idea that you all put it together for your wedding. It is a great idea! I enjoyed it all even though I was there from the very beginning. Some of it I still didn't know. I loved the videos. You two are the biggest goofballs! Perfect together. I'm so glad you are my friend

Livie said...

Hey Guys. That video is awesome. I cried several times (being 6 months pregnant makes those tears come so easily!). I also recognized my old living room in that one picture you cut me out of! :) It's crazy the turns life takes. You are both wonderful - and wonderful together. God bless you both. Love, Livie


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger