Monday, June 29, 2009

So how was your night???

Mine can be summed up by these two photos below...
IMG_6958 (by alhiggy08)
IMG_6959 (by alhiggy08)


If you do not know what MoviPrep is, I highly recommend you google it. Oh, and by the way, there will be a guest blogger on my blog tomorrow, (Tuesday) so tune in for that. My lovely husband will be documenting this experience for everyone to see. I guess what goes around comes around....I posted pictures from his appendectomy so it is only fair. Tune in tomorrow for more!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prep is the hardest part. The procedure is the easiest. It's like a nap.

My method is much easier. Two days before go on the BRAT diet - Bananas, rice, apples and toast. When it's time to "purge" use Magnnesium Citrate as directed. Won't take you nearly as long and not nearly as painful.

Good luck. Trust me, the nap is worth it.

Leanne Helums said...

Oh bless your heart. I hope all comes about alright. No pun intended. HA HA

Unknown said...

oh bless...my college roommate had to do that twice in less than a year's time! good luck with that!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger