Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm having an affair....

with my UPS man!! :)

Nothing quite excites me more (well almost nothing) than to hear the light 3 taps he knocks on my door when he is bringing me goodies! Today he brought me this....

IMG_6881

Now, for those of you that don't know, I am addicted...to QVC. I LOVE IT! It started off as a simple show to watch to "wind down" after a long day which actually does the trick. You don't have to think about anything, its just monotone noise in the background. Well, my problem began when I picked up the phone for the first time and ordered something. Ever since then...you guessed it, me and the UPS man have started a relationship! I see him more than my husband...HA HA!! Actually, I have done quite well the past several months and haven't really ordered anything, mainly because I have been at school too much and my favorite show "In The Kitchen With Bob" doesn't come on Sunday afternoons because Bob left. Okay, I know that was way too much information for those of you that don't watch QVC. Anyways, I am super pumped about my Wolfgang Puck Food Processor and can't wait to try it out. Maybe it will help me with my Millionaire Shortbread that I talked about in a previous post. Who knows what the UPS man will bring me next!!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger