Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday Night Downtown!!

If you missed Bank Street Unplugged, you missed a rocking good time. The event started at 6:00...I thought it was at 7:00, so when I got home and David was zipping around the house so quickly, I wondered what all the rush was for...well, I ended up leaving with wet hair and no make-up. Anyways, we had a great time, minus the fact that at the beginning it was boiling lava hot. We all sat in the shade, but poor David and Lori had to sit in the sun. I felt so bad for them, but they did a great job.

IMG_6937 (by alhiggy08)

As the evening went on, the sun went down, and it was really pleasant.
IMG_6938 (by alhiggy08)

They have asked David and Lori to play together again at the event in August, so I will post more details soon. The video below is from the news coverage of the event. David filmed it off the TV, and he is talking to Wilson at the beginning of the video, so that is what that weirdness is all about! Oh, and at the end of the video...that's me sitting on the back of that big white truck....nothing says classy like a concert being watched from a truck bed!

Untitled from David Higginbotham on Vimeo.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger