Monday, June 8, 2009

What's on your cell phone....



So this is a continuation of my previous post about what we were doing in my microbiology lab. We had to find gross stuff to swab and grow out the different bacteria and fungi on them. We ended up having to all do just about the same things, and one of the things we did was my cell phone. (And my teeth...more to come on that later). So, we looked at our dishes tonight after they had been growing over the weekend and I almost puked! The dish with my cell phone stuff in it was disgusting!!! There were these 2 HUGE fungi and all this other bacteria all over the place. We are actually growing out some of the bacteria further to see what they are. So let this be a lesson to you...swipe the ol' phone frequently with a Clorox wipe or something...YIKES!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious if anyone swiped the restroom door handle? Curious to see how that would fair.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger