Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Don't worry honey....I'll do the heavy lifting



David was instructed by his surgeon not to lift anything more than 25 pounds, which sounds like a lot, but in actuality, it is not much at all. So, I have had to lift all the heavy stuff. It was funny the other day we were in Target and I was carrying a HUGE bag of dog food around the store and I think David was carrying a box of Kleenex....he said, "People must think I am the biggest jerk making my wife carry the heavy stuff!" And again tonight, we had a photo shoot, and I was carrying the huge bags and batteries and stuff...I can't wait for him to be able to lift all that stuff again...its exhausting!! We shot the cutest family tonight (I will post some shots from it later) and the little girl would smile big only when I was hitting David on the head with a flip flop...it was nice therapy for me! Hope everyone enjoyed this lovely summer day!

1 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

The visual I have of you carrying that dog food and David carrying the Kleenex is priceless! Thanks.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger