Friday, June 5, 2009

Exciting Weekend Plans!!



Well, this is part 2 of last weekend....the Higginbotham's are staying in. It is the strangest thing to me to sit still, because we don't, but at the same time it is kind of nice. I actually won movie tickets off of WDRM this week, so I may drag the patient to the movies if he feels up to it! Oh, and since I am 12 years old, I did get a Point Mallard Pass, so I will run out there to do a little studying. Its nice getting to go out there, and I think a lot of people that live in Decatur take the park for granted. But people come from all over to spend their vacation at Point Mallard and we live here. I think its kind of neat. Plus, its a nice way for me to get some color on this opaque body right now...geez... So, if any of you will be venturing to the ol' aquatic center this weekend, maybe I will see you there!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger