Sunday, June 21, 2009

Point Mallard Fun!!

So I kept the Higginbotham kids and took them for a fun filled day at Point Mallard. I guess I am a little too laid back because everyone but me thought it was a bad idea to take 4 kids by myself to Point Mallard. Well, duhhh...I wouldn't take just any 4 kids, but these kids are super well behaved and you only have to tell them once to do something, so it was a very easy day. It is amazing to me though to see how kids progress. Especially Tess...she was a little bit afraid of the waves at the beginning of the day, but by the end, I was having to call her back from running face first into them. All in all we had a great day. On the way home, they all fell asleep in the car, so I knew they had a good day too. Next outing....the RIVER!!!

Oh, on another side note, I must say that one of my husbands "dorky" purchases I have now fallen in love with....the underwater housing for our camera. He bought it for our honeymoon and I thought it was a total waste of money and too expensive. However, it is wonderful because you can actually go underwater with it or just take it to the pool and not have to worry about water getting on your camera. Anywho...thanks again to my husband and his infinite wisdom of knowing what we really need. :)

IMG_6898 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6899 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6905 (by alhiggy08)

This is actually my favorite picture from the day...they were having so much fun!
IMG_6908 (by alhiggy08)

Tess didn't really get the concept of "slide on your butt."
IMG_6912 (by alhiggy08)

Not sure what Bree's peace sign is all about.
IMG_6914 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6915 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6920 (by alhiggy08)
IMG_6922 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6923 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6925 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6928 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6930 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6931 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6932 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6933 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger