Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Well you would walk into hell....




And spit in the devil's face." Yes, that was a quote someone told me one day...describing me. I take it as a complement. :) Tonight in class, while I was obviously paying attention....I got to thinking about all the challenges that come our way in life, those that are brought on by ourselves, and those that are brought on by others. I am extremely competitive, as we all know from the great bowling dates David and I have, but I think that I put weird pressures on myself for goofy things. Its almost like if someone tells me that I can't do something I will just about kill myself to accomplish it. (I am working on one of those things right now, more to come on that in July, if I don't keel over in the process) It is odd to me though how some people are motivated. I know there are some people that are motivated by the desire for perfection, some people are motivated just to get by, others are motivated out of fear, and for some reason, I am motivated by someone telling me I can't do something...anyways, sorry for the rant, just thought I would share. I wish someone would tell me that I couldn't lose 20 pounds! :)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger