Saturday, June 27, 2009

River Picnic!

On Saturday evening, we hoped in the boat with the Miller's...and Vick for a little bit (she wasn't feeling well) and had ourselves a little picnic on the river. Super fun! I don't know what it is, but every time we have gone out on the water this year, even when it is super sunny, the water has been so rough. We suffered through though and had a nice time out on the water. My mom grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, so we brought those along and zipped out for an evening of fun. Here are some shots from the day...
IMG_6946 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_6947

(This is David jamming to his huge sound system...)
IMG_6948

IMG_6951

This is a shot of the folks taking the boat out after we finished for the day...I do not recommend watching this...scares the crap out of me every time!!
IMG_6953 (by alhiggy08)
Oh, one other thing I had to share. I don't know if all of you are familiar with the Beyonce song "Single Ladies" but there are like a million videos of people doing her dance on You Tube. Well move over professional dancers, because Dancing Dave is about to be one of her back-up dancers. This video is just a small clip of his extrodinary talent. I think I laugh harder at Micah laughing at David than anything. Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

Ok so I didn't realize that David had such sweet moves. Now I am thinking that whenever I get married, I do not want David as my photographer. I want him as my entertainer at the reception. Beyonce would be so proud.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger