Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yes I know I am behind....

David and I went and ate at Ketchup for the first time. (So shoot me, we are not hip enough to try it the first week or first year they are open!!) I was a little skeptical because I had heard from a few people that it wasn't that good. Well, we got there and I ordered this burger called "The Father's Office Burger." It had carmelized onions, cheese and some sort of sauce on it. I am not a huge burger person, but for some reason that sounded good to me that day. It came with their signature french fries and so I started to dig in. Let me tell you that I probably embarrassed David the way I was eating. It was SOOOO good. I literally had the sauce running down my hands all the way to my elbows...and the worst part was I didn't care. That was the best burger I have ever eaten and the fries just made it even more delicious!! They bring you like 5 kinds of ketchup that they make from scratch too which was yummy! We will definately be back!!!

(THIS IS WHAT I LOOKED LIKE)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ha Ha - I love the visual!
I've been wanting to try it too. Thanks for the review!

Stevi said...

Love the visual too! I wasn't particularly fond of Ketchup though because of the high price tag. Glad you enjoyed it. :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger