Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ahhh...Date Night!

IMG_7332 (by alhiggy08)
My hubby has been gone for the past few days at the Space Shuttle launch, so when he got back into town yesterday, we decided to have an impromptu date night at Bridge Street. We had one of those Eats and Seats tickets where you got to eat in the restaurant inside the theater and then watch a movie. I have never eaten in their restaurant, and it was really good. The waitress tried to seat us at this coffee table looking thing, and when I told her that we were there to eat dinner, she kind of looked at me like I was an idiot. She said we could eat there...I said, no thanks, I would like a full size table...if I wanted to eat dinner on a coffee table hunched over, I would have stayed at home! :) Anyways, we had dinner, walked around Bridge Street and went to the bookstore for a little while before going in to see our movie. I have heard such good things about "Inglorious Bastards," so we decided to give it a try...it was very strange to me. I mean, it wasn't awful, but not one I would see again. I'm sure for most people it would be like an awesome movie, but it was a little too weird for us, not to mention it like almost 3 hours long! Anyways, we are a little sleepy this morning, but the night was well worth it!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger