Wednesday, August 19, 2009

David Higginbotham: The Next American Idol

So down at Disney, they have this thing called The American Idol Experience. Let me tell you, it is just about as close to the real thing as it gets. The winner of it gets a golden ticket to go to any American Idol Audition in the country and go to the front of the line. So, David competed in it...did a fabulous job, winning his first show, and then coming in 1st runner up in the finale. I was so proud. I always knew he was talented, but it was nice to see all the other people see how great he is! Here are some shots and a bootleg video I made...hope I don't go to prison!!

After the first audition...
IMG_7228 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7249 (by alhiggy08)

Signing autographs and kissing babies!! :)
IMG_7262 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7276 (by alhiggy08)


IMG_7243 (by alhiggy08)

5 comments:

Jess said...

I would have liked to seen the person better than him because he did a great job! Guess they did not know he has a band which gives him a little bit of an advantage!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... you rock Dave. That's a tough song for an Anglo American to pull off ANNNNNNDDDDD, you got the crowed going. Good work my man. If I'm ever down your way, I'll bring my axe and a few tunes and I'll back you.

Jennifer Chambless said...

Wow! How awesome! That is so much like the real thing, and we all know David is awesome!

Gretta said...

Amazing job!! I can't believe he didn't win...stupid judges!

Meg0429 said...

I am like going crazy over here! See I knew that would be my favorite. D is a superstar now. He had all those autographs. All those people wanting to shake his hands from little girls to old girls. WTG American Idol David. You did so well. Got a standing ovation. I am impressed. It makes me want to go hear him sing. Please let me know the next time he sings somewhere, bc I want to go listen. That was awesome!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger