Saturday, August 1, 2009

American Cancer Society Benefit

On Friday night, David and Justin graciously donated their talent for a Wine Tasting for the American Cancer Society. Of course, they did a great job as usual. The event was at Burningtree Country Club and they had a nice turnout, especially for a first time event. Micah and I had a large time as well, and I got to catch up with cousin Courtney too. They had a silent auction with some really nice items, and I went home with one of those collapsible picnic basket things. It will be perfect to take out on the boat! We have quite a busy weekend ahead of us, so there will be lots more to come! Hope everyone has a great day!

IMG_7146 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7147 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7148 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7150 (by alhiggy08)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Lookin good, Anna!!

Unknown said...

looks like beth is singing with the guys... and check out the boobs on the chick in the pink dress... wow!

Meg0429 said...

I love Beth! She cracks me up!! I'm glad that you went to the benefit. I really wanted to go. If I hadn't had my nose in the books all night, I would've gone. It looked like fun!!!

The Higginbotham's Blog said...

I don't know who the hussy was with the giant boobs in the pink dress....I think she was a stripper.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger