Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am the fly slayer....

So for some reason lately, we have had an infestation of flies in our house and on our back porch. I'm not talking about 1-2 flies, I am talking like a hundred. I literally killed 16 flies in one night in the kitchen...and I was totally grossed out. Then, I looked out on the back porch and it was almost like darkness out there...there were TONS of them!! I thought, well, there must be something dead out there....so I went and looked around....no carcass to be found. So, I headed off to get some fly spray. When I got back, I shot as many of those little boogers as I could and as soon as the spray hit them, they fell to their death. I was super pumped...this must be some good stuff. Oh wait, I am breathing in all these fumes, and there is no telling what is in the stuff...so if I grow a third eye or something, there is the reason. So, I thought I had gotten all of them when I looked out and there were still more. They were flying a little slow, so I decided to manually kill them. David snapped some shots of the fly slayer in action...enjoy!

This is me and my assistant fly slayer...killing the flies...
IMG_7176

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would get a fly strip from the hardware store. About a dollar and will catch and kill every stinkin' one of them.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger