Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Higginbotham's Hit Orlando...




This past almost week, David and I have been in Orlando celebrating our 3 year anniversary. We have had so much happen, that I am going to break up the post into several so they won't be soooo long. Here are the titles I have so far for the next 3 blog posts...leave a comment to let me know which one you want to read first...

1. "Where are your weapons???" The Higginbotham's Run In With The Orlando Sheriff's Department

2. Dodge Calibur vs. BMW

3. David Higginbotham: The next American Idol

3 comments:

Gretta said...

Where are your weapons....I feel some good laughs coming out of that post! That is my vote for #1. Glad you guys are safely home.

Meg0429 said...

David Higginbotham the next American Idol is my vote. After seeing those dance moves in one of your earlier posts....I can't wait to see hear about more of his talent

Jennifer Chambless said...

Put me down for "Where are your weapons?" Glad you guys had fun. I know how you feel though about being glad to be home. 3 days is my limit too.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger