Saturday, August 22, 2009

More Vacation Shots...

Ahh..the turkey leg
IMG_7234 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7232 (by alhiggy08)

Eating at Crabby Bills....it was really yummy!
IMG_7279 (by alhiggy08)

This was the first time I had ever eaten at the Rainforest Cafe...it was really good and cool on the inside...
IMG_7284 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7291 (by alhiggy08)

This was one of the highlights of my trip...the Candy Cauldron. Last time we went, I couldn't bring myself to spend $9.00 on a candy apple, but after we left, I thought about it for like 2 years. So, I broke down and got one. Best decision EVER!!
IMG_7295 (by alhiggy08)
IMG_7292 (by alhiggy08)

We cut in line in front of some kids to get our picture made with the super hero. :)
IMG_7298 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7300 (by alhiggy08)

David starting to wear down after a long day at Universal...is that a fake smile I see??
IMG_7301 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7303 (by alhiggy08)

We always like to eat somewhere classy when we are on vacation...you know, a real unique place, that is unique to the area. We found this little Italian bistro that was to die for...you may recognize it....it's the OLIVE GARDEN!! :) Sometimes you just go with what you know will be good!
IMG_7307 (by alhiggy08)

After a long day, we were tuckered out!! We had a great trip!
IMG_7305 (by alhiggy08)

3 comments:

Meg0429 said...

Several things...did you get anything special when you wore that anniversary button? I think you should've been able to go to the front of every ride line.
I have heard of the Rainforest Cafe. Was it neat? I would like to eat there.
Have you ever tried an apple from the chocolate croc in Bridgestreet? It is $8, but worth every penny coming from a tight girl like myself :)
Love the pictures with the superhero and love the fact that you broke in line to get them taken. Poor kids
Last of all..I love Olive Garden. Can't go wrong with that fancy food

Ann Taylor said...

Next time you come to NYC, we can always eat at the Olive Garden in Times Square...

Lawren said...

OG is always the bomb.com no matter where you are! P.S. Nice fanny pack!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger