Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lock me in the bedroom...I'll show you!

The other day, my mom had come over and we were trying to have a normal conversation but with no luck. Wilson the psycho was jumping all over his grandmother, so I put him in the bedroom while we finished our visit. Anyways, we kind of forgot that he was back there and David went to peek in on him...this is what he saw...

IMG_7184

What was hilarious about this is that we have this cover that we put on top of the comforter when he is going to get on the bed...(I some how think this makes it more sanitary for him to be in our bed...I digress) If he is not on the bed, it stays folded up at the bottom of the bed. Well, when we peeked in, he was laying on his blanket at the end, and wasn't on the comforter. Ahh...a parents proudest moment! He knows not to get on the "good part" of the bed!

IMG_7187

1 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

Awww. He looks so sad. I can almost hea him say, "I lost my tail."


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger