Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well it's not Bass Pro Shop...

But it will do for now!!



Like the rest of the nerds in Decatur, we headed out tonight to check out the new Academy Sports in Decatur. Granted, I was a little skeptical because my heart has just been broken since the Bass Pro Shop has been delayed yet again in our lovely town. But when we graced the doors of Academy Sports tonight, my spirit got lifted a little. It is really nice and HUGE!! They have everything in there! I really like their camping/boating section. I already have a deer feeder picked out that I want for Christmas to put out at the river. If you have not ever been to Academy before, I would recommend it after being inside it tonight. But I will say, my fingers are still crossed for Bass Pro to come!! :)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger