Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My little nub is growing up...

This past weekend, we attended my nephew Steven's first jamboree football game at Austin High School. I can't believe he is old enough to play football! Anyways, I decided to take some shots of him....long story....I told David that I would like for him to give me some photography lessons the other day. I mean, he always has to be the one to shoot the pictures, and I would just like to learn how to do it. So, he told me he would love to teach me...the conversation then went like this:

David: "You know the only way this will work..."
Anna: "How?"
David: "You have to admit that on at least this ONE subject, that I know more than you..."
Anna: "Nevermind...I will teach myself..."

At least my pictures are in focus!! :)
*And to give credit...David took a few of these...*
StevenJamboree0011 (by alhiggy08)

StevenJamboree0018 (by alhiggy08)

StevenJamboree0024 (by alhiggy08)

StevenJamboree0035 (by alhiggy08)

StevenJamboree0063 (by alhiggy08)

StevenJamboree0070 (by alhiggy08)


I am so proud of you!!
StevenJamboree0074 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Meghan said...

These are great! I was all upset this morning because they do not bring their football jerseys home(i understand) but how can I take a picture!?

I would never admit it! :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger