Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Winding Down...

Well last night was my official "last night" of class. I am so glad because it was exhausting and totally ate up my summer. Now, we will be using every spare moment to get what's left out of summer!! Its weird how doing something 3 nights a week really takes a toll on a person, especially when it is microbiology. I did have a really good teacher, but honestly, I don't think I would have enjoyed eating cake 3 nights in a row..and you all know how much I love cake! :)

I also thought I would steal this post from David off his blog
maybe you all will appreciate my skills after this... :)
Photobucket
Word to my wifey
Sunday, July 26, 2009

Anna doesn't go with me on all of my sessions but she usually does wind up helping out when there are kids involved. Kids are easy to photograph. Sometimes they need to warm up to the idea though...that's pretty typical. That's where Anna comes in. I'm not sure what she does...or how she does it....but she can take a kid from "No Way, No Pictures" to "Where Would You Like Me to Stand and for How Long?" Now you didn't hear this from me....but I think she gives them a little hit of benadryl. I have no proof....but it's gotta be something like that.

I really do appreciate her though. Normally by the end of the shoot she is best friends with the little ones. She also can do some pretty impressive choreography with hula hoops which...coincidently...she just happened to have in the back of her car. Not as random as you might think.

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

You always know how to entertain. David should start paying you extra for all the work you do for him. I mean geez :) I didn't know you were done with school! Congrats on finishing the semester! I thought it was next week for some reason. I am excited for you. Now you are not under any restrictions so we can hang out more! I guess you still don't know what you are going to do for the fall yet.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger