Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Be Anxious For Nothing....

IMG_4427 (by alhiggy08)

but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Phillipians 4:6

So, I feel a little selfish for what I have been being anxious about...and I am trying to remember, that:
1. Its all part of God's plan, which ever way it goes
2. Worse things in the world could happen

I won't elaborate too much until we know something, but I feel a little selfish for even worrying about this. We have been working on something for awhile at the Higginbotham House and are so close to hopefully having it all work out, but there always seems to be a little bump in the road. I have been really stressed about it lately, and then I feel like a total psycho for even worrying about it because in the big picture, its really not that big of a deal. So many people are anxious waiting on test results, praying for babies, deaths of loved ones, that I feel really guilty for having as much anxiety about this tiny issue as I do. I guess its just human nature though. So ya'll throw up a few prayers for me that this will all work out, but even if it doesn't that I don't have a melt down. :)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger