Saturday, September 5, 2009

The New Toy

Friday evening, David, Buzzy and myself headed down to Sneed Alabama to trade the old jeep for a new toy. Now, if you remember from previous post, I am very emotionally attached to cars. That is why I can't get rid of mine...well Buzzy's jeep is like my second jeep. Literally....it is my back up vehicle when my jeeps in on the fritz. So, needless to say when he told me about trading it for the new toy, I was shocked...surprised and sad. I love that jeep!! Anyways, silver lining time, we got an awesome new toy for the river, so it could be worse. Granted, I can't drive this one to work when my jeep is in the shop. Take a look at this....
IMG_7359
Its one of those amphibious 6 wheeled vehicles that goes on land, directly into water and back. It is awesome! We are gonna have a blast with this thing. Granted, it will take some time to get use to driving it. The guy, bless his heart, was trying to be nice to me and explain to me how to drive it when he told me, "Its like driving a bobcat..." So my response was, "Well I have never had the opportunity to drive a bobcat, so I guess it may take awhile for me to get use to it!!"
Be sure you check out the video as well...
IMG_7361

The last shot with the jeep.. :(
IMG_7356

IMG_7357

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger