Monday, September 14, 2009

Old Memories...

While looking through an old hard drive, I found some of these old pictures from a ballgame where the Phi Mu Superfriends had an awesome weekend. It is so funny to me how even things that happened 2 years ago seem like forever. Time sure does fly! Oh, and those late nights...they get fewer and fewer for this old bird...so here are a few shots of a wonderful weekend!!
I also have a gripe to share as well. I know that stereotypes are out there for a reason...mostly because they have some truth to them. People always joke about being in a sorority and "buying" your friends which has always irritated me a good bit. Now yes, I understand that if I had not gone Phi Mu, I probably would not have gotten to be such good friends with all my girls. But all that did was put us together...it didn't make us friends. We all formed such a wonderful bond and friendship together that you don't find with many other people. I am blessed to have these ladies in my life and hope we continue to stay as close as we are now forever. So yes technically, I bought my friends, but looking back, I would have paid 10 times as much them!! :)

IMG_4262 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_4263 (by alhiggy08)


IMG_4267 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_4268 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_4269 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_4276 (by alhiggy08)

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hello,
I have been reading your blog since Rick and Bubba talked to you one day on their show. It is amazing how you can begin to feel like the blogger is a friend and wait for the next post. Anyway, as my husband and I were on our way to the stadium Saturday we passed you and David close to The Strip. You were headed to and we were headed away from The Strip. Lots of people around and I plow up and stop and say "there go the Higginbothams". You can imagine the look on my husbands face (he really doesn't get the blog thing) as he said "WHO"?

Lawren said...

Aw, tear Anna! I'd pay a million bucks for you to be my friend too. :) I think I somehow missed seeing some of these pics the first time around. Wish Linds had been there for them.

Ann Taylor said...

I know you wrote this a week ago, but somehow I missed it then...and I had to comment on how sweet it is!! You can't see me, but I'm giving you ditto marks right now. :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger