Sunday, September 6, 2009

Game Day Fun!!

David and I have season tickets to the BAMA home games, but we opted out of buying Atlanta tickets this year. I was really glad that we did. I mean, I love football, but week after week of driving down and back in a day, cooking all that food, setting up tailgating tents and grills, it is exhausting. So, we took it easy on Game Day this weekend. We played with baby Lily, who took a 2 hour nap on David during the football games, then went down and joined our neighbors Scott and Shawna for the BAMA game. If you will notice, there are not pictures of that because David and I looked like homeless people....well, me more so than him. It was a no makeup, nasty clothes day for me! Hope everyone enjoyed the start of college football!

David...not sure what to do with the baby...
IMG_7364 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_7363 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger